Mosquito spraying services are a great way to get rid of mosquitoes in your yard and home. However, there are some things you should be doing before calling these professionals so that you can effectively utilize their services. Mosquito Spraying service providers can eliminate the presence of mosquitoes in your home or garden by using repellent chemicals to spray on surfaces or by applying larvicides that kill mosquito eggs.
You should not hesitate to call them if you have been bitten by mosquitoes several times a day; however, there are ways that you can help prevent the annoying insects from coming near your property or body. Here are some tips on how to keep your surroundings clean when using these professional services:
Keep your surroundings clean
- Clean your house regularly, and make sure to remove any clutter that could harbor mosquitoes. Clutter includes: garbage, old towels or clothing, toys that are not in use, newspapers/magazines/books etc., bird feeders (which attracts birds), discarded containers with standing water inside them (such as vases or flower pots), and other items that can hold water such as tires or wheelbarrows with holes punctured into them that have been left outdoors without being cleaned out first.
- Clean up any leaves or branches in your yard so they don’t collect moisture from rainfall after it’s been sprayed by the fumigator service provider; this will prevent mosquitoes from breeding there later on down the road when temperatures start warming up again after winter has passed by for good! You should also consider having shrubs trimmed if possible because once again – these things tend to attract insects including those pesky little critters known as ticks which carry diseases such as Lyme disease along with other illnesses.
Avoid stagnant water
Mosquitoes lay their eggs in stagnant water, so it’s important to avoid leaving any standing water around your home.
- If you have a pool or pond, make sure that the surface is covered with an oil film to prevent mosquitoes from breeding.
- Use a pump to drain puddles and pools of rainwater after heavy storms (and after every storm if possible).
- Clean out bird baths weekly with an old toothbrush and bleach solution–mosquitoes love bird baths!
Use mosquito nets and bed netting in bed
The most effective way to prevent mosquito bites is by using mosquito nets and bed netting in bed.
- Mosquito nets: These can be attached to the bed, or you can simply hang them over your head while sleeping. They should cover both you and your partner if possible, as mosquitoes are known for biting through thin clothing like shirts and pants. If you’re camping outdoors with this type of protection, make sure that it’s well maintained; check for holes regularly so that no insects get inside! Replacing torn nets is also important–it may seem small but it could mean the difference between getting bitten or not!
- Bed netting: Similar to a traditional net but typically smaller (and thus easier to transport), these are made out of fine mesh material that allows air circulation while still keeping out unwanted visitors such as mosquitoes or other insects looking for blood meals on human fleshy bits like arms/legs/faces etcetera…
There you have it! We hope that this article has helped you understand the importance of effective Mosquito Spraying Plymouth County services and how they can help protect you from diseases like dengue.